However, I know with Anthony's extra chromosome that he will be doing things in his own way. I like to make lists so here is everything I look forward to with my baby.
- Having great conversations, whether it's signing or talking, we are working on both. However, i can tell he likes many of the things I like - music, people, and books. So, I am hoping for some awesome chats about these things with him.
- Seeing him do a Chariots of Fire imitation - a slight jog on the beach, maybe I am beside him, as that is about the fastest I will run as I am not a runner.
- Knowing if he really is a lefty. He tends to favor his left hand when he is eating or coloring, however, he does use his other hand as well sometimes.
- Acting, modeling, - he is a total ham and so photogenic, IF he is interested in these things as much as I am (for myself, and him), I will be more than happy to help him get into the entertainment industry.
- Shopping - I do take him shopping for clothes with me a lot, but I'd love to hear the little dude say whether he likes something i try on and see him pick out his own wardrobe. - My 11 1/2 old loves clothes and is a clothes snob to some extent. He even likes to help pick out MY clothes and he is good at this. I'd love to see him get Anthony all decked out.
- Each and every day, from here and into the future, I look forward to seeing my children lead happy productive lives. I hope they all find their passions and follow them. Even if it is something not that easily attainable, like acting/modeling, I want to see them try - I will support everything they do!
I am so excited to see where life goes from my whole family and being there for them is top priority. We are all in this together in this journey, and how we live and our attitudes help line the way of the road.. Rocky, smooth, slightly bumpy, it is all going to be together! There will be many roadblocks, and with Anthony, they will be a bit slower, but he will get through those construction sites as well. Can't wait to see where it all takes us!